You can view and execute the actions managed by your Managed Instances.
1. Sign in to your Skeddly account.
2. Go to the Managed Instances section of Skeddly by clicking the "Managed Instances" tab.
3. In the "Navigation" sidebar on right-side, click "Instances" to see the full list of your Managed Instances.
4. Click the name of the Managed Instance you want to view or execute.
5. At the bottom of the screen under "Active Actions" is the list of actions created and managed by the Managed Instance.
You can execute the actions manually.
1. Click the name of the action to execute.
2. Click the "Execute Now" button to execute the action.