Disabling an action from the Action list or by editing the action details will not stop any instances of the action currently running.
If your action is running, you can stop the action instances in progress:
1. Sign in to your Skeddly account.
2. Click the "Home" tab.
3. Find your running action in the "Recent Actions" list of the Dashboard. Its status should be "Currently running".
4. Click "Show" under the "Log" column to view the action instance's log.
5. Click "Cancel" to stop this instance of the action.
6. Repeat for any other instances of the action that needs to be stopped.
Note that stopping an action does not reverse any operations already performed by the action. For example, cancelling a "Start EC2 Instance" action will not stop the EC2 instance. It will simply stop Skeddly's control of the instance.