Your actions can be executed in many ways:
On a Schedule
You can have your actions execute on a schedule of your choosing.
You can execute your actions manually by:
- Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
- Click the "Actions" tab to go to the main actions list.
- Find your action in the list of actions.
- Click the name of the action you want to execute.
- Click "Execute Now" in the right sidebar to have your action scheduled immediately.
In addition, you can choose to have your action executed immediately when editing and saving your action:
- Edit the action you want to execute.
- Select the "Execute Immediately" option.
- Save your action.
Triggered by SNS Messages
Your actions can be triggered from SNS messages. This can be useful if you want your actions to execute in reaction to a CloudWatch alert.