- Sign-in to your Skeddly account using your Skeddly root account identity. This will be the main username you chose when you created your account.
- Click your username on the top-right of the page, then click "Account Settings".
- Scroll down to the "User Management" section, and click "Manage Users".
- Click the button labelled "Create User".
- Fill in the information for the new user, including:
- Email address
- Click the "Create" button.
Important NotesThe username and email address used with additional users must be unique across all Skeddly accounts. You cannot use a username or email address that is being used by this or another Skeddly account.
By default, users will have the "standard" Managed Policy applied. The "standard" Managed Policy includes full permissions over the entire Skeddly account with the exception of billing and other account-level functionality.