Assigning Permissions to Users
To modify the permissions that a user has, you would add and/or remove Managed Policies to that user.
- Sign-in to your Skeddly account using the root user or a user with permissions to manage users.
- Click your username on the top-right of the page, then click "Account Settings".
- Scroll down to the "User Management" section and click "Manage Users".
- Find the user for which you want to adjust permissions, and click it's username.
To Remove A Managed Policy
- In the "Permissions" panel, click the link labelled "Remove Policy" next to the Managed Policy to be removed.
To Add Managed Policies
- Click the button labelled "Attach Managed Policies".
- Select the Managed Policies to be attached to the user.
- Click the button labelled "Attach Policies".