Before you create your Skeddly Identity Provider, you will need to obtain your organization's Identity Provider's metadata document. This is an XML file that includes information about your Identity Provider, including:
- Your Identity Provider's unique identifiers,
- Public keys used to verify sign-in assertion responses
- Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
- Click your username on the top-right of the page, then click "Account Settings".
- Scroll down to the "User Management" section, then click "Identity Providers".
- Click the button labelled "Create Identity Provider".
- On the form, provide the following information:
- A name for your Identity Provider.
- The metadata document you obtained from your organization's Identity Provider.
- Click the button labelled "Create".
Once created, you will see details about your new Identity Provider.
Note the Provider SRN. Copy this value, you will need it when configuring Skeddly in your organization's Identity Provider.